tisdag 8 juli 2008

That little frou frou.



Maybe quelque chose like this?
It is miss Alexa Chung and I think she looks lovely in hers paired with a slouchy t, ballerinas and a cardie. Then there is of course little Pixie who looks adorable in hers that she has worn down with a top. I think you could even pull of the type of short that Daisy is wearing. Also check out Alexas little vest and shoes. Mumsfibabba as they say here in Sweden. I must say I love the high waist look. I guess the whole of Sweden does at the moment which makes me a bore. It doesn't even really suit my body type but it makes me feel just right. Et c'est vraiment cool.

In Paris I shall try and look like Lou. I love Lou. I want to marry Lou. I think Lou might think I am nuts. Better take that mormon posting down right now aye.


- E

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Lou's dress is gorgeous =))) Go for it! You'll look fantastic!

Anonym sa...

o0oh!!!!!!!!!!!! Purefect!!!!!! Auntie E just bought me a fabulous strands red necklace from India, its purefect with my skirt =)))) now i need a top =))) yippie! i've already got this long thin navy blue cardigan =))) hm... such a headache =/