söndag 27 juli 2008

Goodies



I love the scarf... Funny, I've also been looking for something like that but a tad shorter, to tie around my neck when i'm wearing my white long sleeve shirt =))) oh so chic =))) we watched the "Houseboat", starring Cary Grant and Sophia Loren. Gee whiz she was beautiful back then... =/ Too bad she succumbed to plastic surgeries. Oh well... Anyway, it's the market scene where she was wearing all black and a red scarf - I love that style.

I think that's one of the adventures of going to second hand stores and such... to collect stories - stories behind those things. Especially coming from older people, I love listening to them. To me, there's almost always a lesson behind it.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I do agree..on the lesson learned.
I really want to come to SF some day. I can still remember those trammys and some of the buildings..
I bet it would be sooo good.
Especially as I am a bit older now :)

As for Jesus..
SOmehow I do find strength in him.
Who ever he is you know :)
A bit of a father figure maybe?

I hope all is well with you my friend!
Dont let school get to you and maybe I can see something nice here when I get back?
I miss love.
Why do we never talk about love anymore?

Anonym sa...

Lol. Alright... Let's do that... I'll post something =)