måndag 7 juli 2008

Rose Garden (in Golden Gate Park)

Varieties of Roses in Rows




The Fragrance of some of these roses are just unbelievable. I was in 'awe'.
















This one here (below and above) is called Dream Come True.
One of my favorite, simple yet classy.


In all my years in SF, I have never seen this rose garden in bloom. Yesterday, when I got back from my rendezvous avec mes amies, Mikey-Ike and I, we went for a drive. We came upon this garden in Golden Gate Park - it took my breath away. Oh how lovely it was... Miss E.




Windmill near Beach. Coming from the shopping area, this is at the end of the Golden Gate Park. There's also a garden surrounding this windmill, tons of beautiful tulips.

And this is right beside the windmill. This is called the Park Chalet, on the other side of this building is the Beach Chalet (facing the beach - gorgeous view). When you come and grace us with your presence, this is one of the places where we'll have a drink or two *wink*

3 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

This was like a flower bomb!
They had a rose show in the botanical gardens but I didn't get to go.
Too expensive and I didn't have the time.
So thank you for giving me your show instead :)

Anonym sa...

I feel restless.
Like I can't be here anymore.
Where I am.

Anonym sa...

Oh no... take a deep breath and go outside. Get some fresh air, dubba.