torsdag 31 juli 2008

habibi.

I went to a Roots Meeting last weekend. It was so boiling outside that I thought my head was going to melt or maybe leave my shoulders. I think the only thing keeping it on place was my old friends. The park was also poppin' and bathing in light.
Very summer.
Very reggae and roots.







Then came the evening. The light changed so rapidly and abruptly.
This is Oona.
She is one of the most beautiful people I know.
Inside and out.
But tremendously out.


My sweet 'Anna works at Mbar in the center of Helsinki city.


Hanna and I, we have come a long way.
Gone together, heart to heart.
Sometimes ripped it open a bit.
Then fixed.
My habibi.


Helsinki in the summer is a lot of love if ones heart is open.
This year I am open.
Avoin.
Öppen.
Open.
Oh so open.

- E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Kewl Friends =))). We've been having crappy weather here... oh so dreary.