måndag 7 juli 2008

Challenge

Five things on your to-do list tomorrow:
* I definitely have to make an appt to see my advisor =/ Argh!!! Dreading it…
* The weather forecast is supposedly Extremely Hot, beach time!
* Try to post something uber-cool on DibaDaba =)))
* I’ll probably go to the market and see if they have the ingredients for my impending dish
* In the afternoon, workout time (I’m starting to run again)

What did you do 10 years ago?

When I was 13yrs old, I was in Middle School, very much naïve about everything. I was a late bloomer and sheltered from the rest of the world. My world was very restricted, I was not allowed to sleep over nor stay out late (I had to be dropped off and picked up by Dad by 5p). On the weekends, my Dad took us all over – that was fun.

Places you have lived in?
I’ve lived in...
Manila, Philippines (where I was born).
Bicol, Philippines (where my parents are from).
South San Francisco, CA
Honolulu, HI
San Francisco, CA

Things you would do if you were a billionaire?
Oh, the things I would do with it...
Help my loved ones...
Give some to my parent’s hometown and to my fave charity (esp. for education and
kids)
TRAVEL w/ mi Amore =))))

2 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

I'll just quickly read this before I start working! :)

Anonym sa...

Wowowow!
What's your impending dish?