tisdag 22 juli 2008

"Chris Matthews"

I'm a huge fan of Chris Matthew - he has a show on MSNBC, Hardball with Chris Matthew. Last night he was on Late Night Show with Jay Leno. I loved what he said about the government; very proud I'm on his side. I adore his personality, he makes this very distinctive laugh - "HA!" - he doesn't stretch it, just 'ha'. Wait till you hear it, I find it hilarious.

Anyway, I wanted to share that video of him on Jay Leno's show, but it has not been posted out yet (went to the website of NBC, but Blogspot is not included in their sharing social bookmark list). I'll try again later =)))

I hope things are well with you =))).

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

i might check him out.
never heard of him actually..
did you know that nelson mandela is 90?
i always knew he was old but come on..90?

Anonym sa...

I heard... it was sort of a big deal over there... "sort of' Good on him...

i don't know if i want to reach that age...