fredag 4 juli 2008

Challenged on a late Friday night.

I found this challenge on one of the Swedish blogs and even though I was not challenged I thought I would still do it.
With some moderate changes applied.

Five things on your to-do list tomorrow:
- flea market snooping and scooping
- gardening
- vintage shopping ( I found this new shop in my town )
- fruit market
- library

What did you do for ten years ago?
I was 14 years old and we had just moved to a new neighbourhood in the city. We moved from the suburbs and I had to leave all my old friends and make new ones.
I was put into a high performance class.
First they made fun of my sneaks and the fact that I was a vegetarian.
And from the 'burbs.
By the end of my two years in that school I had been made into student council president, I had found a life-time best friend and I was fabulous.
Ha!

Places you have lived in?
Vantaa, Finland
Helsinki, Finland
Stockholm, Sweden
Wellington, New Zealand
Honolulu, Hawai'i
Helsingborg, Sweden

And soon Perth, Australia.

Things you would do if you were a billionaire?
I would pay off some loans in the following order:
-parents mortgage
-sister's mortgage
-my student loan

Then I would buy my maternal grandmother her own place, give something nice to all my cousins and my paternal oldies (like bonds), make sure my maternal grandfather has it alright where ever he is now and then I would..
I would pay my way to Harvard University.



But in the mean time.
I am happy.
Where I am now.
With no money.
And with a lot of bills to pay.

- E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Yummmm.... Haagen Dazs. I've been fixated with float beer (just in case, root beer and vanilla - and I prefer Haagen Dazs van =))). Oh soo delicious. Sometimes its my dinner =). So bad. Lol