måndag 7 juli 2008

Sunday, July 6th, 2008

I feel your pain (animals should be set free =/).

Mart, Jorgen and their family are having difficulties right now. Their mom is in the hospital at this moment; we've been trying to get a hold of Mart. Yesterday she called and she told me about what has been going on in their family. Dawn and I, dragged her and her sister outside for a bit. We ended up in the Zoo in Oakland, its about 20 mins drive from the City.

You'd like their family. She's one of my closest friend here. Her family is like my second family. I go to their house in Sacramento often (3 hrs away from the City). She's chill and cool. We met in high school and ever since, we've become very good friends.


*Madonna (aka Dawn) & Marthy (aka Mart)

*Dawn (she is hilarious!) & Jorgen (Mart's sister)

*Frances (Mart and Jorgen's niece)




*Dawn, Mart, & Frances
I don't know what to say... except. Never take for granted of anything or anyone. Take care of each other. =)

2 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

Wah.
I hope all is well with them and if not then maybe there is a time for that too.
Tell them I said god bless.
And you take care of them now ok.
There is nothing quite like just being with friends to forget your sorrows.
*hugs*

Anonym sa...

Thanks =). Hearts, -a