söndag 27 juli 2008

Jesus.

Some things in life can not be measured by the amount of paper with numbers on them said the Russian lady who gave me this at the fleamarket. I thought she was right and I felt embarrassed for asking the price. Her gesture made my stomach warm and my knees wobbly.




Now Jesus lives in my room, above the table.
I feel calmer and will leave my love under his eyes and escape.
To an island with no electricity and twenty French men.
But do not worry I will be back.
In three days.
It shallt be grand.
- E


1 kommentar:

Lovelies sa...

Growing up... pictures of Jesus was all over the house. Family devout Catholics. It was meant to guard negative spirits and protect "us" from whatever evil is out there... though I never really felt protected =/ However, spiritualy it sort of comforted me in some ways...