måndag 23 juni 2008

Saturday Heat / Foggy Sunday

Saturday
It was incredibly Hot on Sat (We, San Franciscans are not use to Hot weather. On hot weather days, the beach is pack with people who rarely get to experience the beach weather. Seriously, maddening.) We started our day at North Beach, had pancakes for breaky there. After, we headed to J-Town (Japan Town). We watched Greg's kids performed hula dance- there was some Pacific Islander/Hawaiian event going on. They were awesome =).
I had to rush because I promised my brother I'd take him out on that day. Also, to rendezvous with Ate (Mum's niece), haven't seen her in ages.
When we were finally together, we had late lunch at Straits. A decent restaurant's in the Mall. Then we watched Don't Mess With the Zohan - don't waste your time on this. Nevertheless, this was my brother's day and he had fun, the most important thing.
And.... Sunday came...
Oh... Elena, I think you'd get a kick out of this...
But before that, we had an amazing lunch at Imperial Tea Court - you'd love that place. It's a Chinese joint in Berkeley. That place has not failed me. I'm always blown away with every dish I've had over there, it is that Good =)))
Anyway, afterwards we went scavenging for Mikey-Ike's material, he is starting an art project.
We went to this place called...
they have everything you can imagine, for your garden and your house =). I was in rubbish heaven!
The first batch of bathtubs I saw, were gorgeous!


As we were walking among these things... I came upon this...!

Wild blackberries! Oh-so-Sweet! I had to get some =) What a treat!
It was a perfect Sunday for me.

-our original plan was to wake early then head out to the beach, but the fog rolled in. oh well...

Out of this world Chinese food, wild blueberries, beautiful ancient rubbish... nothing beats that =) And my gorgeous companion <3>

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I wish I was there.
I wish I had a house to buy a little bathtub to too..

Anonym sa...

Lol. Right! Especially those old tubs!? Oh... So perfect =/// But i'll never have a house, so lets cross that off - lol.