måndag 16 juni 2008

Humble abode

This is SF weather, seldom hot. Breezy and cool. Fog in the morning, then the sun would burn it off as the day progresses.

My latest obsession - Spanish Tortilla, our way. Mikey-Ike, made this for me one time and from then on I was hooked! That he offered to teach me how to make this.

Ay yah... Cactus dying =/.
The apt is littered with interesting/fun (mags, art books, etc...) reading materials.

Our mornings consists of coffee/latte, pastries (usually croissant, blueberry danish, or pain au chocolat), & newspapers (Time & SF Chronicle)

I like flowers. I try to get fresh flowers in the outdoor market on Sat's.

Sunset. I never take this for granted. Blessed.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I long to come and see you.
So we could have pastry.
And coffee in litres.
Magazines in bookshops.
Endless hours of reading.
Dreaming.
I long so.