torsdag 19 juni 2008

I am Elena.

I love a large coffee first thing in the morning and long walks.
I am thinking of the new law that allows KGB style spying on innocent people to take place here in Sweden.
I live in a little apartment with my love and we have money troubles.
I work in science. My area is sensory biology and I film budgies.

Sometimes I am close to losing my head.
Then something like this helps.
Just to make sure I remember who I am, what I do and where I am.
I am currently in the laboratory.

Gosh, I should really go home already.

2 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

Lol...

I miss our long walks. We could never really do that often in HI b/c of the bloody weather. Really can't hack Hot weather - I literally melt!

It's alright... at the end of it all things always work out for themselves =))) I'm a huge believer of that.


I heart you...

Lovelies sa...

I am feeling ill =/// It's hot outside. Maybe I shoulg get some yogurt. Where we live is not suitable for walking =/ This is one of those moments, I wish we live near the beach or the forrest.

=)