lördag 14 juni 2008

My week.

Last Monday I graduated.
For all of my hard work during the last three years my family gave me presents.

I got a trip to Ystad.
A lovely city in the Southern coast of Sweden.

The town is also known for being the home of one of the sliest detectives, mr. Wallander.

I got something to fill my belly with,
followed by late night coffee in the harbour of Helsingborg.
I think my insides were happy as I could hear them cheering!
My eyes thanked my family as well as th
e sight of this sunset fell on them.


They also gave me my mother.
I don't think there is anything else quite like it.

- E


2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Mucho Heart you!

(sappy)I still remember my last day/night in HI. I'll cherish every moment of it. Dinner at our favorite yakitori place with Takuya and his grandparents, and with you and your lovely family =))). Wonderful memories =)

Anonym sa...

Your are so right my babeness!
I will ALWAYS remember Kohnotori.