fredag 13 juni 2008

Response to your blog =)))

First.... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs and kisses on your way =))))

How ironic is that... we both tried green curry =))). Except with yours... it seemed like you didn't like your green curry that much =/// Oh well next time...

Your advice on getting what's familiar to you or you've had it at that same venue... i should take that advice, but i seem not to have the brain cells to do so - hehehe... I wouldn't say most of the time... but i've had the experience several times where (i'm pretty adventurous on getting out of the ordinary or something I've never had before) I would be very disappointed on what I had ordered. It's such a waste. Most of the time I don't finish or worse, I don't eat it at all after my first bite... Lol... Thank gosh my family/friends/mikey-ike does not mind sharing =)))) Or else I'd cry =/

Well as my Dad like to say after a good meal... Good Chow =))))

Inga kommentarer: