onsdag 6 augusti 2008

Ars.

I did not cook for free last week.
The theatre camp just paid me in food for thought.
Not the food you eat like she says my beautiful miss Badu.

We took a ferry to beautiful Viapori.
It is almost heartbreakingly pretty right?
Somehow so Finnish.

We walked through the catacombs.
Wondered over all the lost souls.
The stories and the pasts that we no longer know of.

Quite amazing I thought.
We were met by an old man and his fellow.

They had things to say.
I think it was from Shakerpeare's The Tempest.
Myrsky.
Le Tempete.


Contact improvisation.

Peoples. Mens and womens.




We got some more viewers.
See them?
On top of the hill.
Them shy peoples.



Clowns.


After this the group got naked and I put my camera down.

The group minus their French director.

Pauliina and Pekka were not quite sure what to think.
But I will tell you that we had a lot to talk about on the way back.
Mostly we discussed..you know..those parts.
Of the show that is.
It may not have been the most art of the month but I was proud.
They did well the little Frenchies and the Finnies.
Naked and all.
- E

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Ah... why not share the funnies =))) Lol. That would've been hilarious! Lol. No need for close up. Lol. I know, I'm being cheeky.

Anonym sa...

Hahaha :)
We kind of knew that there was going to be some nudies in the show but instead of looking at the artsy part of the show my sis and Pekka were just waiting for the..close up.
Hahaha.
They were so cheeky!
One time I heard them whiper something like 'nudies nudies nudies' in college boi style :)
Hilarious!

Anonym sa...

Lol. That's hilarious.

I'm just chilling at the moment. I have some research to do for our presentation next week. Yippie [sarcastically] Bleh! My life is a drama right now... challenging. But hanging in there... Lol. What else can you do right...