måndag 11 augusti 2008

Helan går.

Our, I believe, sole active reader told me this morning that our blog was getting too political. I said thanks dad and decided to take up our last weeks crayfish party.

'Minne har jag tappat mitt minne,
är jag svensk eller finne,
kommer int' ihåg...'


Asta was best dressed. Yet again. I sucked.

See, my boi was there too.

Our table.


Some of my best friends.
And I must say that Hanna has the best summer hair.
Wawawiiwa!

Us girls crashed in constant intervals from 12 am to 3 am whereas the bois decided to leave the sleepy party at 4 am only to return at 8 am after crashing some spooky old abandoned houses. Oh bois.

Phew.
How easy was that huh?
Back from the slippery slope of modern international politics and onto the good ol' light subjects.
Cheers to that and helan går!

- E

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

LOL! Seriously... That made me laugh =). That's so true for me... this whole International Relations is getting a bit personal. Lol It's very downing when you actually have an idea of what it's like out there and such. Anyhow... let's go back to being 'happy' - hehehe...

Anonym sa...

I am such a wimp nowadays... Can't even hack two drinks! Gee whiz...

Anonym sa...

I like your style... I try to keep it alive =).