lördag 9 augusti 2008

8.8.08 (Girls night out)

Cut this out from a magazine. Thought it was pretty.

This is Madonna. You'd like her, she's our ghetto fabulous girlfriend =). She's freakin hilarious, a bit picky but awesome.

Yes... I cut my hair again - gettin' shorter and shorter.
This was taken in Union Square - gettin' ready to start our night.
Not sure if she was drunk here. Just goofin' around.

This is Marthy. She's one of the few dear friends that are left.

Good times!

She's our Adriana Lima =)

They're beautiful girls - inside and out =).

Laughter and Friendship.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

The girls all seem so wonderful.
And the first picture too.
I am a bit down my friend.
We are at war in Europe.
And it makes me sad.

SO please..take care of each other!

Kisses and hugs,
E