söndag 3 augusti 2008

Dark Knight & American Teen

I highly recommend this movie - American Teen. It's a documentary about American high school kids in Warsaw, Indiana. It'll give you a sense of I suppose what most high school kids are like here. I didn't go to a high school, where kids were brutal. This movie was just heartbreaking and full of hope. Its got a lot of substance and a look in to their world, very interesting and it was a bit harrowing for me to watch.

Check it out and let me know what you think of it =)

Saw the Dark Knight last weekend. What else can I say... I'm sure you've read good things about it and heard amazing things about Heath's role, etc...

As for me, I thought it was fantastic. Not just the acting - thank gosh, they replaced Katie Holmes. Replacing Holmes was a fantastic move on their end, or else it would not be numero uno for three weeks in the box office. It touched on a lot of subject in psychology (even though it was all stage).

I was just reading an article about one thing that bothered most people... it sort of annoyed me a bit while I was watching the movie. Christian Bale's voice when he's in his Batman costume, his voice was darker, raspier and deeper - a bit weird, it seemed forced.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Yeah!
What the hell was that voice all about?
We just burst out laughing when he first came on.
Was it like a voice changer in his suit so no one will recognize him?
I don't get it.

I thought Maggie G. was awe though.
Right?
And dear Heath.
He is from the same town as Jon actually in AUS.
What a star.

Also I didn't quite understand the meaning of Batman being a dick in private you know.
with all the girls and such..
Put me off a bit hihi ;)

Anonym sa...

"Also I didn't quite understand the meaning of Batman being a dick in private you know" <--- huh? =)

Yeah.. my guess would be... b/c he didn't want to be discovered he felt he needed to change his voice - hehehe... It was really awkwrd for me. Lol.

I like Maggie. She seems real, not a phony.

My apologies... busy with studies. Will post something soon, k.