tisdag 12 augusti 2008

I am wasting no more time.



Last night I had some Mexican din din with my good friends. It was average. Or a bit gross as you can see in the picture. We then went on to play some pool at my old job haunt Corona.
I think I need to introduce you to Corona.
It is my little haven here in Helsinki.
Full of drunken artists and people from the country side who think the epitome of cool is to be mean. So they are and I bet inside they are swetting their little insecure souls off.
But anyway yeah my old boss Hate has got new glasses and he looks like Samuel Beckett or something. Hate is a drummer.
Once in an airplane a male flight attendant asked him if he would like to have 'coffee-tea-or me'. I thought that was funny. Then every time when Hate travels he gets 'jet flag'.And somehow with him that actually makes sense that little jet flag.


See? Even Donald knows how to rock it.

Now I am eating breakfast. Then some work followed by fun.
Today my friends I have decided to take on to another pretty challenge, SAILING!
Yey. I shall wear a hat and my anchor scarf.
I hope all the other ladies in the course also understand the crucial importance of wearing your best at seas.
I believe it keeps the troubles at bay!

- E

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Mikey-Ike and I are thinking of taking a class on that - sailing. Lol... Good times =))) Thanks, Miss E!

Your posts brightens my day, everyday. =))))

Anonym sa...

men det tog nästan musten ur mig! kalle,jag har mimmie på en sked. du jag måste ju länka dig kom ja på, spanien och frankrike. åh var?