måndag 18 augusti 2008

Ayaan Hirsi Ali


Just finished reading the Infidel by Ms. Ayaan Hirsi Ali. She is one courageous woman. Unbelievably smart and just full of motivation and the will to voice our her concerns about her fellow Muslim women. Infidel is a must read. It's not dry and dull. There were many moments where I wanted to scream (my heart out) justice for women! I could never ever take advantage of being a women where I am oppressed (I can still argue with that but least I'm nowhere near where most of these Muslim/non-Muslim women are); I am beyond priviledge.
Great read =)

4 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

Hey baby i am off now.
You will keep this blog going won't u? We actually hae some readers :)

I'll be back in six weeks and if I see an internet cafe then i might pop in and write a couple who knows but now i need some air to breathe and some waves to surf.

I am taking with me:
Tove Jansson : Sommarboken
Nicola Krauss: History of LOve
Agatha Christie: The Mousetrap

Sweet!
Keep on going strong my dear!
Hugs and kisses.
- E

Anonym sa...

Alritey... Have fun! Will do!

Anonym sa...

jag måste läsa hennes bok! läst mycket om den, så nu får det bli av. ha det kalas!

Anonym sa...

=?