lördag 17 oktober 2009

Coco Avant Chanel

I saw Coco Avant Chanel the other day.
I have the utmost respect for her---Coco. I think that she was the perfect person to be born at that time and revolutionized fashion for women. She was talented and smart as a whip.

After reading some of what had been written about her, the movie didn't tell the accurate depiction of her, but the essence of who/what she was, was captured in the movie.

And Audrey Tautou was amazing.

ps: When [young] Coco was altering and wearing mens clothes---I immediately thought of you ^_^

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I want to see this one like asap!
But i am completely broke so i will just be waiting to download it then :)
Anyway i love that photo of her in that stripey shirt...LOOVE it!

Love,
El

Anonym sa...

You should - i thought it was interesting.

I thought you would =)

Hearts,
A