fredag 30 oktober 2009

Food Adventure

We were invited to a small dinner at Mikey-Ike's parents house down south.

It was very lovely and the food was amazing.
Mikey-Ike's Mum, is I think one of the best cook I've ever met - seriously!

She made us traditional American dinner.

Mashed Potatoe, Greens, and a huge steak - just what my tummy was craving for...


These twice baked potatoes are to die for! I crave for this...
Creamy and the texture is always just right.
And after eating mashed potatoe, the potatoe skin is delish to munch on.

Not sure if this is "traditional American," I learned to eat (from Mikey-Ike, he is part Latino) my steak with these: Jalapeno, horseradish, and salsa ^_^



for Dessert...

Homemade Caramel Apple.

Oh... Über goodness!

Happy Halloween!

I hope things are well with you...

2 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

oH now THAT looks good!
The potatoes and the dessert!
Oh dear I would have loved that :)

Are the parents nice?
Love,
E

Anonym sa...

The sweetest people I have ever met - seriously...

Hearts,
A