tisdag 6 oktober 2009

Passion Fruit

I went to Rainbows grocery.
Initially my agenda was to look for dende oil (or palm oil) for this Brazilian dish I wanted to make.

As I was looking around, I saw these funny looking fruits. When I looked up I saw that what I was holding was a... (dragon fruit!). It made me smile looking at it.

Beside it was a Passion Fruit! *hallelujah* I went
bananas! Actually, I felt like a light was shining on me - lol (i know cheesy)
Anyway, it was a bit expensive so I decided to just get one and see it how it is - I've
never had it here.

The passion fruit on the left is the one I'm more familiar with. The one on the right was the one they had at the grocery store.

It was an ambrosia.


2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I have never seen that yellow type f passion fruit before!
Go figure ;)

Love,
E

Anonym sa...

Halo you! Yeah the yellow-greenish one, the ones that I've had before were very sweet. Although I think with passion fruit it doesn't matter if its sweet or not, either way it's just sublime. One of my fave fruit ^_^

Hearts,
A