måndag 19 oktober 2009

Hello you little things.

I went vintage hunting the other day when my yogic
legs just could not take anymore sitting at my current
'office' - the kitchen table - and my head felt like oatmeal.

And I did come home with some goodies:




A Victorianesque silk shirt that looked like it was an absolute gem
before I actually discovered that it said 'Target' on it. Oh well.
It is beautiful anyhow. Especially without the 10 inch shoulder pads.


The pretty preppy sweater was by 'Esprit' and is pretty much
never used. The flower is old and these shoes are way cool.
They are Made In Brazil By Ipanema.
Now if that doesn't give my step some bounce this summer then
I sure as heck don't know what will.

And the best part?
Shoes: 6.45 USD , 4.50 Euro
Sweater: same
Blouse: 3.25 USD, 2.25 Euro

Love,
E

6 kommentarer:

Pauliina sa...

Ihania uusia vaatteita:) varsinki noi kengät, puss siukku!

Anonym sa...

Heart the deets of the shirts. And the shoes are gorgeous! I've been sort of looking for one those (or a huarache), though not in white, does not compliment mi colour =/.

Cool finds!

I may go to the first Sunday of the month antique show, nxt month - will see if I can find your bag =)

Hearts,
A

Anonym sa...

Hey babe what's huarache?
Is that the real name of the shoe?
They are beautiful :)
But I don't think brogues is their real name...
Love,
E
P.S Kisses to my sister P there ;*

Anonym sa...

ahlo mi lovely,

Huarache is a Mexican hand woven leather sandal. Really pretty... =)))

How was your Finals?

<3
A

Anonym sa...

Oh!
Cool to know!

Yeah finals.
I am feeling sickly
nervous and should be taking
ONE final tomorrow.
Yuck.
Imagine when I used to take
like..five!!??
How on Earth did I do that?
Wah.

Love,
E

Anonym sa...

lol... seriously... in comparison to the things that are being thrown at me after this year... later on, it'll be a walk in the park...

we have serious stamina when it comes to studying and school - lol. that's all i got to say... =)

stay focus and you'll get through it...

oh btw the shirt that you just bought... i have a similar one! lol... but the shade is a bit darker (brownish/tan).

take it easy...

hearts,
a