fredag 2 oktober 2009

Now & Zen Fest @ Alice 97.3


Last weekend, Toni invited me to go with her to this festival called Now & Zen Fest in Golden Gate Park. Since it was free admission, I thought why not. So off I went and here are the photos.


It was a gorgeous day. The sun was out and Colbie Caillat, Train, Howie Day and Dashboard Confessional serenaded us while hanging out and eating delish food.

I was just all about chillin' (even for just a few hours).


Howie Day (no comment)

This is Colbie Caillat. And her acoustic guitar player/band mate. Toni and I were gushing over him *blush* - Lol! Oh what a Cutie!

From L-R: Toni, Charm and Moi.

Train. They're from the Bay. I like how the lead singer, Pat Monahan interacted with the crowd. He was cool. On the contrary, his bandmates don't think so (according to my Insider)

PS: My apologies. There are no photos of Dashboard Confessional b/c we got there a bit too late.

(for your enjoyment)
Colbie Caillat - Bubbly

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

What a wicked little festival!
And so SF I think.
Am I right on this?

OK gotta go to the library now :)
I need some more inspiration in life!

Love,
E

Anonym sa...

It wasn't mega for sure... Lol.
I think so... there are tons of this throughout the year. The previous weekend there was a LoveFest, they closed down part of the main thorough(?) fare in the City.

Anyway, wow... you're like.... liddy la la la love - right now aren't you... Lol. Good on you!

Hearts,
A