tisdag 13 oktober 2009

All is not lost on you Skeletor boy.

So last weekend we were invited to drive down South for a teeny
dress up party for our neighbor Andrew who was turning all mighty thirty. Of course we said!


Here is where we lived. In the corner of the garden that is.

I think these little rascals were laughing at our habitacion.



We thought we would contribute to the party snacks with a fruit plate.
He cut. I did..nothing. Which was fine by me.



The beach was going off!
And it might look like it but let me tell you it was fairly sizey.


So we opted for a little walk instead.

Then it was time for the party!
And my camera stayed in the car.

Love,
E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Looks like Jon is pretty happy with it =))) Lol.

Glad you guys are OK =)

"Good times!"

Xo's
A