onsdag 7 oktober 2009

We go one dinner at a time.


1. Fry tofu, chicken or meat with any vegetables you like.
I heart broccoli. Big time.


2. Slice carrots in thin slices and chop up a heap of coriander.


2. Mix boiled rice noodles with fresh bean sprouts.


4. Place a bit of everything in the middle of a round rice paper.
Don't worry too much about how much to put as you will learn
as you go. Then turn the sides towards the middle and start rolling
away from yourself. Finally wet the top bit a little so it will stick
and kep the juicy rolls intact.


5. Ready! Good to go into belly but you might want to take these
babies through the dipping sauce plate first.

This is what the whole procedure kind of looks like.

And how cute is he?

Love,
E


2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

hahaha ;)
don't you liddy love lala me! ;))))

maybe...but a lady never tells ha!
(no but seriously it's been more like ups and downs in this household.)

/E
P.S I just figured if I keep sharing it, I might just get me some too right?

Anonym sa...

Lol. I hear you, girlfriend ^_^

This is delish, I'm gon try to make some one of these days =) Thank you! Though maybe not so much of the coriander (or parsley) - lol! Thanks again!

Hearts,
A