onsdag 3 juni 2009

I adore cool commercial



I got this habit after mi dear Auntie.
We appreciate the creativity of people who make these...
Think about, creating something that will only last for 30 seconds or less that has to convey something to the audience, or else... well nothing will come of it, except buzzzzzz in their heads and confusion.

Anyway, some are downright cheesy but if you look hard enough and the patience, there are some pretty awesome commercials on TV that are worth checking out - like this recent Toyota Prius Commercial.

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Oh I thought it was so
awesome!
I was just like:
'oh J look it's all PEOPLE!'
and he was like:
'is that all?'

haha :)

hugs,
E

Anonym sa...

Lol!

Isn't that amazing! Exactly what I said after seeing it, nicely done but a bit short.

Hearts,
A

Anonym sa...

Btw, you got my email?

Anonym sa...

Yup!
And answered too :)

Love,
E
P.S Hope i wasnt too harsh it is just that my life at the moment is SO uncertain with no real place to live in, no job and no money.
Wah.

Anonym sa...

No you weren't =). No worries. Lol. And join the club. I am in the same postion/boat =))) Hugs-A=====> Hope i wasnt too harsh it is just that my life at the moment is SO uncertain with no real place to live in, no job and no money.
Wah.