söndag 14 juni 2009

Childhood

Crayolas and I had fond memories.
All THANKS to my Dad.

You see, when I was little he would send me boxes and boxes of them - seriously!
If I remember correctly, I was the only one in school who had all the colors and the coolest Crayolas.
They weren't just Crayolas, they were stateside Crayolas - lol! Which made them Extra special.
Oh I tell you... how happy I was everytime my Dad would be back from abroad w/ my Crayolas.

I loved coloring - even now.



With the Crayolas that my Dad brought, were the Coloring Books.
I had tons of these.
I perfected Coloring way back when... I loved it!

Makes me smile...

My Dad was and still is (despite how things are) the best.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Oh bless.
Your dad sounds tops.
And remember we discussed this once in HI, the fact that sometimes family members drift apart and that sometimes it does happen that over something that occurs they reunite.

I mean I dont know how the situation is at the mo' but one can always hope..

And I adore CRAYONS!
I wonder if you can get them here..

Hearts,
E