måndag 22 juni 2009

My midsummer night with food.

As you know we are in the middle of a quite cold winter here in
Western Australia. But where my heart is they were celebrating
midsummer last Friday. So I had to join in any way I could..

..midsummer night dinner!

We started off with some fresh salad from the local veggie market.

Followed by smoked Tasmanian salmon, capers and lemon.

Fresh small potatoes with chives, capers, pepper and sour cream.

Oh and some eggs with caviar as well! Yum..

And finally some gluten free chocolate cake with raspberries
and million-of-trillions of schmillions. Blissss!

- E

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

All look so delish!

Fresh small potatoes with chives, capers, pepper and sour cream <=== I gotta try this!

Thanks!

Hearts!
A

Anonym sa...

Yummyyyyyy!!!!:) Kait teet tollasta kotonaki?;D