tisdag 4 augusti 2009

The Mindful Woman.


OK, so I have started with self help.
And there is this wonderful book by
Sue Patton Thoele that I have been reading
for a while now.

It is called the Mindful Woman and is all
about us women forgetting to breathe,
getting overly anxious in life and always,
always thinking about others before
ourselves.
Or in most cases also thinking about other
things first and our own well being second.

The typical examples that we as women do are:
- ' I carry the weight of the world in my shoulders'
- ' ..I feel overwhelmed and exhausted.'
- 'I live automatically without really living in the moment'

And what Sue wants us to do is:
1. Breathe
2. Look, listen and feel
3. Get to know your warning signs
4. Take time outs
5. LIVE GENTLY WITH YOURSELF

And to me all this truly makes sense.
Maybe you should give it a go too?
You can start by visiting Sue here!



Love,
E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

=)

I like reading these self-help books and it is at times helpful.

Thanks for this =)

Big Hearts,
A