torsdag 13 augusti 2009

Curiosity

The Blogger

Ok so from time to time I check those Blogs on the right -Book of Miri, Helsinki Looks, Niotillfem and UnderbaraClara.

I sometimes check what UnderbaraClara is all about. I would copy what she posted and paste it on to my translator.
In Google I found a translator that I think actually works.
Today she was ranting and raving about something.
Que: do you have any idea what she's talking about? She seems to be upset about something.

I was just curious.

1 kommentar:

Lovelies sa...

I am not quite sure which day you are talking about but during the last days she has been ranting about the fact that as a Christian believer, no-alcohol consuming feminist she has to cop a lot of shit in the form of people thinking that she is always better than everyone else. And if she ever as in one of the posts claims that she eats sweets, watches normal tv or enjoys anything more 'sinister' then people are straight away jumping on her saing you are not pure, right, better etc.

So yeah she just feels a bit frustrated I guess.
But in my mind she is just one of the wisest young ladies in Sweden at the moment.
Her and Miri.
And sometimes Sandra too :)

Enjoy these girls!
Love,
Elena