onsdag 19 augusti 2009

Allura's way

You asked: "How can i make videos??

Re: There are many ways.

I made my video in a very primitive method.

a/ I downloaded Picasa 3.

b/ I uploaded my photos.

c/ Selected the photos I wanted to included in my movie presentation.
And then click on "Create Movie Presentation", this is on the top left of the Picasa 3 window.

This is all very easy. Once you're there, you'll figure it out =) I was figuring these steps while making my "Half Moon Bay" movie presentation.


d/ The movie presentation window will appear. Then voila! start doing your thing.
You can either edit your photos before making your movie presentation or you can Right click the photo [slide photos on the bottom of the Picasa, movie presentation window] and then select "view and edit".

e/ Now once I uploaded my movie presentation onto YouTube, I encountered some glitches. YouTube did not include my song! =/ And this was because the Jack Johnson song I used was copyrighted. Luckily, Mikey-Ike has a Mac comp and from there he was able to copy my movie presentation including the song.
I really don't know how to go around this; except violate the law (like what I did) or if you have a friend who knows how to play guitar, record that and load that into your movie presentation =) - I really like this idea.
The other glitch I encountered was the resolution of my photos. According to Mikey-Ike (my technical assistant), when you're using these basic programs to make a video, this is what happens, you lose resolution.


Will there you have it! Go for it!
Lol. Sorry that was a long response. If you find a better (free) program, let me know =)

Inga kommentarer: