tisdag 11 augusti 2009

Vintage

I sort of went on a shopping spree the other day, while getting my car fixed.
When I shop at a thrift shop, I tend to look for 'vintage' stuff.

I found these 2 cardigans - navy blue and forest green. And a scoop neck charcoal tee (not pictured).

I heart the navy blue cardigan. It's not fitted and a bit loose.
And the pearl-like buttons add a nice touch. It makes it a bit dainty and feminine.

As for the forest green cardigan, I got it mainly because of its color. It is one of my fave colors.
Not to mention it's 100% wool and made in Scotland.
And the fit is perfect.

The weather in SF does not permit me yet to wear these cardigans but come winter, and woohoo!
Can't wait!

2 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

Oh yey!
Welcome on the vintage train.
And such finds too ;)
You are honestly the cutest thing walking in a cardigan in America,
I'll promise you that!

I am traveling alone just going home for a bit.
Meet family and friends, go to a wedding and such!

Do keep me posted on what's happening in the Bay!!
See you soon again.

Love,
E

Anonym sa...

Will do! And regards to your family =))).

Hearts,
A