tisdag 25 augusti 2009

Food et Reading


Fall Semester [and hopefully my last] started for me today.
Nevertheless, I won't cease leisure readings just because...

So apart from
tons of books I have/need to read, I am also reading this book by Suzanna Clarke A House In Fez.

And because we are mad about it, we're celebrating it by having these:

Mint Tea w/ Honey

ChickPea Salad w/ basil leaves, mint leaves, uber-delish tomatoes, purple onions, vinaigrette and feta cheese. And oven-roasted lamb (not pictured).

Next: Falafel w/ Tahini Sauce =)

2 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

Yum!
I love love love mint tea.
Or mostly peppermint :)
J and I have decided that our next trip in Europe has got to be somewhere in Morocco!!!!

Love,
E
P.S Coming with book tips after my holiday. Yey!

Anonym sa...

Well then you Must read that (a house in Fez) book. I think that you'll enjoy it and find it useful.
yeah we are too... Morocco is on the top of my list of places to go in Africa. gee whiz, can't wait any longer.
Really itching. Argh... anyway.

Good to you see your having blast! Tc!

Hearts,
A