fredag 20 mars 2009

Sweet Breams

 Mikey-Ike has been raving about this ramen place down south (in San Mateo) 
The other day, he took me there.  
It was, by far, the best ramen I've ever had.
Not bland, at all.  It was fresh and delicious.  The meat didn't seem like it's been sitting on their counter for days - I know gross.

Japanese are hilarious and so-cute!
They're very innovative.

Fish school.

So basically, it's sort of like a waffle with filling inside.

Adorable isn't it...  I almost didn't want to eat it.  

*Remember - Yakitori!  =)))  I haven't found a place like that here =/  I thought the whole concept was brilliant.

Mike had the Scharffen Berger Chocolate filling.  And I had nutella.

You dig?

3 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

I LOVE THIS!
Love love love love.

Oh the little fish school.
And i adore the japanese!
They are so..innovative and
crazy :)

And so are you.

Love,
E

Lovelies sa...

Oh and our favorite
place in HI was called
KOHNOTORI.

I miss...

Love,
E

Anonym sa...

Yah... it's a yakitori rest. style *wink*

Anywho... I miss You =))))

Hearts,
A