lördag 28 mars 2009

Some things that I concider to be important. (And you should too.)


Being a vegetarian.
Even if only
twelve years ago
I remember myself
loving meat.


Even if I can not
give up all of it
I try to do it
in the best way possible.
Or least harmful.
Organic is the way to go.

Seriously,
you do not want
all that antibiotic stuff
in your body do you?


Or the fertilizers?
I also do not want all
the run-off from the
farmlands in the oceans.


And I like to know where
my food comes from.
In the least minimum
of plastic wrapping
if possible.


Finally,
clean for me
is not more
chemicals down
the drain
onto the
shoulders of
the environment.

This is what makes me
sleep a little bit better
during the night.

(Even if I did miss Earth Hour.)

What about you,
care much?

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Oh. I read this afterwards and i mean...
I DO KNOW YOU CARE MISS A.
It was more ehm..hostile towards the OTHER people reading the blog :)

However,
I would love to hear about the situation in the BAy area.
IS organic stuff available musch?
What about cleaning liquids?
Are people aware of things?
Etc.

This interests me a lot at the moment ;)

LOve,
E

Anonym sa...

Non taken =))) "It was more ehm..hostile towards the OTHER people reading the blog :)" <=== who are these people.

People here are very much aware. Although, I know where to set my boundaries.

I was just thinking the other day- one can Be good, but one can never be good.