tisdag 17 mars 2009

Day in the Mission (w/ Cami)


A hole-in-the-wall Burmese restaurant.  Supposedly very good and inexpensive.
This is next in our list =)

Three Burmese ladies are tending the kitchen and the counter.  

I'll keep you posted on this one...
********************************************

Meanwhile, let's visit Cafe Tartine.

Pastrami sandwich and gruyere.
Delicious!
And I love their spicy pickled carrots. They're hot and full of flavor.

Had to ask for extra.  

Miss Cami and her humongous latte.

Au lait and a double tea cake.
And my Anthony Bourdain book - all set!

Oh I love Tartine... My favorite bakery.

Goodies...
Remember the Coconut Passion Bavarian Cake =)))

The Mission is so colorful - different cultures synthesizing.

And the murals - Gorgeous!





2 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

I. WANT. TO. COME. NOW.

Love,
E

Anonym sa...

=)))) I think you'll adore the Mission. Full of goodies... Tons of vintage/thrift stores =))))


Hearts,
A