måndag 2 mars 2009

Fun things.

A discussion at work with one of my collegues.
She is an elderly lady.

Me: Where are you from may I ask?
Lady: From the Philippines.
M: Oh so is one of my best friends, but she lives in America.
L: She is philippina?
M: Yes!
L: She is nice?
M: Oh she is super nice.
L: Yes that is right. Us philippinos are always very nice, happy and placid people.
M: Sounds about right but I think my friend has a very strong mind of her own.
L: This is different.
M: Haha yeah she is really feisty actually.
L: Hmm...I think this is American influence.
M: And I think it makes her absolutely perfect!
L: (very happily) That is good!

*both nodding ing agreement*

She then asked me to tell you that you have to make me
adobo next time we meet.

What is that babes?

- E

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

LOL! You are unbelievably awesome! One of the many reasons why I adore you so much!

=)))))

Anonym sa...

Ha!
*smirk*