tisdag 26 januari 2010

What's for Lunch...?

It's been difficult lately...
Little treats, like having lunch at our favorite coffee shop helps a bit.

For lunch, we went to Blue Bottle.

We had, of course, a cup latte.

Mikey-Ike had a mortadella sandwich (not pictured).
And I had this simple but delicious cheese sandwich.
And... We tried their mediocre cookies (but hey, as my Dad would say, "it's better than nothing").
The snickerdoodle tasted like artificial vanilla.
However, the chocolate cookie was a hit; perfect with our latte =)

i hope things are well with you.

Hearts, A

3 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

Did you take these photos dear?
They are superb!
A new camera possibly?
Such good mouth watering quality :)

And I am sorry things are hard.
I'd like to ask what's wrong.
Maybe on facebook?

I hope these treats made you feel a weeny better. And being with MikeyIkey too.

You are way too pretty to be so sad love.
/E

Anonym sa...

Thanks... I'll get over it, just the process of getting there is always such a B!

I deactivated my facebook --- just for a little while. I'll b back.

Yups, certainly the 'treats' for a sec there made me "feel a weeny better" =)))

Thanks mi Lovely,
A

Anonym sa...

Oh the camera... still the same, it (the camera) was having a good day =) Lol!

It works better when I use Mikey-Ike's Mac. I am now boycottng Picasa, it's ruining my photos =///!


Same,
-A