onsdag 13 januari 2010

Me and my Java

We brew coffee using a French Press.

We get a pound of coffee beans from our local coffee shop to ensure freshness in our morning cup o' joe. We've tried several special kinds of coffee beans, but eventually we would go back to Peet's (local coffee shop). Decent price per/lbs and always fresh. We do not mess around =); pretty picky about our coffee.

------------

*** I've been so preoccupied with planning my Philippines Trip --- trying to get it in order. Pretty sick and tired organizing it now. I just want it over and done (organizing).

My apologies... things are not working well for me right now. Kinda struggling really.

Anyway, until next time... Tc!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Oh I love this 'me and mi java' bit already!
Hey what's going on?
I was just wondering whether you might be over-organizing your trip a bit? It seems that instead of being excited about the trip you seem..stressed??!!?

Anyway I contacted Tak to ask him some questions about a possible trip to Japan sometime this year as my J is going to be 30!
That's all :)

Love,
E
P.S And was having a wee look at Phil tix too..

Anonym sa...

Also could you show me your French Press? I am not sure which one it is..