tisdag 12 januari 2010

Me and my java.


I thought we could start this little thing called 'Me and my java'. It could be a little section with a photo of that specific roast followed by a tiny teeny story of what we were possibly thinking or eating or agonizing or oozing or whatever while drinking it.

What do you think?
I'll go first.


I like to drink my coffee, if having it at home, quite early in the morning. This one I had just before the sun had set and the air was still cool. It was just a normal blend with some soy milk and nothing else. I can't remember thinking anything much. Just feeling like it was going to be a good day. Maybe that was because I was using my favorite mug.

Love,
E

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I HEART the idea!!! Awesome! =)))

ok...

Hearts,
A

a sa...

F u don't mind me asking what 'plan' s mr Tak talking abt? =)