onsdag 27 januari 2010

These times of work and finding quiet.


This is where I sometimes work in the wine district.

Except that not much is done during the day and I just mostly
sit there drinking delicious coffee while reading gourmet magazines.

It is so pretty though with lots of roses, old wine barrels and horses.

I was trying to be a teeny weeny pretty but that is close to impossible
in this crazy heat that has surrounded us for the last three weeks.



After all that hard working (not really) I just wanted
to stay at home and take care of some important things
such as washing of my favorite new cardigans,
watering of my lovely red chillies and reading Donna Hay
food magazines. Yeah all I wanted was a little bit of peace and
quiet.

Love,
E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Don't we all need that =))

and Donna Hay! Woowie! Heart her recipes =) Must get her Cooking book(s).


Love,
A