måndag 4 januari 2010

Have a banana mama.


I was close to a melt down today. No. Literally. It has been forty degrees here for the last two days and the AC in my car is not working like it should. As in blowing icy air on my face. What it does is rather the opposite. No fun kiddies I can tell you that. And just to make things a tad worse for wear I have been taking care of some errand for the whole day of today which means that the hot car and I have been joint by the hip. Oh boy what I wouldn't give for a cool breeze at the moment. What's that I hear? AC in the house? Nah. Not my house either. Oh boy oh boy. Come and scrape my melted remains off this floor of mine.

Love,
E

P.S But the cold banana berry thing did help a bit.

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Awww.. I'm sorry, dubba.

Get one of those portable little fan =))) It'll somewhat help.