måndag 7 september 2009

Treasures

I have a new lovely place to go to every first Sunday of the month.
For ages, I have been wanting to check this place out... Finally yesterday, we [Mum, Auntie, Ate Kat, & grandma] went there. It is called the Alameda Antique Show.


It was huge, row after row of treasures.
Speaking of which, here are my finds:

All leather shoulder bag. Made in Greece. Heart the color of the leather and the buckles. And the perfect size =)

This was placed on the ground, on top of a leather satchel. It must have been my fate to find this shoulder bag, because my eyes spotted it right away amidst of all the goodies/crap surrounding it.

Such a find! Really like this one =))) Heart the color and the dainty detail. All leather body and made in Italy.

I heart my Mum for haggling for me =) She amazed me.


I'd like to know more about buying vintage things. You're the expert, any tips?

2 kommentarer:

Lovelies sa...

WOW!
This is like THE exact copy of a bag that I have been looking for in like..forever!
If you find another one then please buy it to me and ship it and i will pay you right back lady!
Beautiful.
Can't wait to show you all the things I bought in Europe...yey!

Will do a little SH guide as well then :)

Love,
E

Anonym sa...

Will do =)))

Hearts,
A