måndag 14 september 2009

"Heaven's Dog"

no clue why this restaurant is called "heaven's dog".
My guess, it must be because of their mouth watering dishes.

We ended up here one night during one of our excursions.
We had no plans of eating out, when we went in I was dressed up like I just finished working out.
Luckily, they had a bar away from the main dining room.

And there we enjoyed:


a) rice vermicelli stir fry, niman ranch pork shoulder, shrimp, yellow curry

My favorite kind of noodle, vermicelli. And the shrimp were fresh and not over-cooked.


b) spicy won tons

I heart spicy foods. They used schezuan sauce on this dish and it was mind blowing!


c) shanghai dumplings, pork, rice vinegar, scallions
These soup dumplings were super delish! Filled with wonderful soup.



d) spicy niman ranch lamb skewers, cumin, sesame, chili peppers
Initially, Mikey-Ike didn't like this dish. But after trying it with the pickled carrots, daikon,
and cucumber, he changed his mind.


e) for dessert we had: salted chocolate sorbet on top of a chocolate fudge cake. It was divine.
Lol. When it arrived on our table it looked so good that we forgot to take a photo of it - we demolished it in seconds!
Sorry no photo.



ps: haven't heard anything from you in a while. I hope things are well. Tc!

1 kommentar:

Lovelies sa...

I'm back!
Just arrived the other day from all my travels and had to hibernate for a bit :)
Am exhausted!

Oh all this food looks delish!
But I must say I am staying away from Asian style dishes for a while after Bangkok and all that.
I just feel that my palate (and my tummy) needs a break haha :)

KIsses,
E