fredag 4 september 2009

Molinari Delicatessen

Molinari Delicatessen
It is located in North Beach, SF.
It's been there since 1896.



Today, Mikey-Ike surprised me with these:
Homemade Meatballs, Ricotta-filled Ravioli, marinara sauce, and chicken cutlets.

I had a bad experience eating Ravioli in the past.
Ever since, I haven't had Ravioli because of that particular incident.


However after tasting the cheese ravioli, I will never look back again. Later on it'll be hard for me to buy those frozen ones you get at the store.
You can tell the cheese ravioli, were fresh and made with TLC - or maybe I'm just exaggerating.

From Collages


Once I started eating these raviolis, I felt like my taste buds went 'hallelujah'!
Lol. I know crazy, but what can I say... it was damn good.



I'm kinda bias when it comes to meatballs.
I like these meatballs, but not as much as I love Delfina's meatballs.

Molinari has their own take when it comes to meatballs.

As for the Marinara sauce, oh my!
It was one of the best Marinara sauce I've ever had!



Good Chow.