onsdag 30 september 2009

Bangkok day one.












OK so I have completely skipped my chronological order thoughts
and just keep guiding you through my adventures in a completely
random order.

First day in Bangkok after reuniting with J and we found that the
weather was..average. Quite cloudy and foggy.
However we soon realized that the friends place that we were staying
in was glorious. In between skyscrapers in the buzzing BCD of Bangkok.

On the dining room table I also found my old favourites Love Hearts!
The cutest thing they are.

Oh and the flat came with a pool too.
I must say I went a bit overboard with the photos of the pool but we
were more than thrilled to find it.

Then after a couple of hours of swimming and loitering it was time to
jump in a PINK! cab and head out to find dinner.

Love,
E

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Sweet!!! =))
When I told my Mum abt my plans for next year, she totally went berserk!

Anyway, keep 'em comin, girlfriend...


Hearts,
A