lördag 19 september 2009

Mange sud.

I am now almost ready with the photoshopping
business that I have been so immensed in
during these last couple of days.
This means that I am ready to take you through
my whole month away!
(And that is about 500 photos. Yup. 500.)
We shall proceed in a chronological order!

Pretty much the first thing I did was to have
dinner with my wonderful family.
They are the best thing in the world for me.

We ate at a little place called Mange sud in Helsinki.


For starters I chose bouillabaisse as that is my most
favourite soup to eat in the whole world.
And this one was beautiful.
Would you just look at the colour!



I then had some lovely tuna steak with capers and a
pesto kind of sauce. It was divine. And although I felt
like a traitor in my marine biologist soul I still enjoyed it.
(Jeez I am torn aren't I?)



For dessert I chose a split chocolate thing with my sister.
It was very tasty with some cinnamon ice cream on top.
Perfect.

All and all this night was a success pretty much.
The wine flowed, we got great service and the food
was more than delicious.

Oh and here is us:


My beautiful mother


Handsome father


Crazy sister
- she is great though


And moi.

Love,
E

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Thank you for this! Lifted my heart and soul... been down lately.
Anyway, your family is lovely, indeed =))). I still remember them vividly =). Good times!

Keep 'em coming, lady!

And while you do that... I'm gon try and finish up my bloody paper... wah =/

Hearts,
A

Anonym sa...

YOU look mighty Fine, Miss E. =)))))
-A

Anonym sa...

Why you down missy?
Oh thanks for that about my family.
They are great :)
HOw is yours doing btw?

I'll keep posting for a while and you just concentrate on your paper ;)

Love,
E

Anonym sa...

you know "things". will elaborate about it later =)))

my family is (as always) driving me insane!

awww... thank you so much for that (post)! don't worry, i'll try to post something up when there are interesting topic/ideas etc... to share =))) (this research paper is going to be an on-going thing, until december =/).

Big hearts,
A