tisdag 29 september 2009

Stockholm on a sunny weekend.


It was me and my baby sister.
Stockholm and a quick flight over.


We had some luggage but not too much.
We were off on an adventure you see.


Cherries.
We love cherries.



Sometimes when we got too tired of walking
or possibly shopping as well
we just sat down and relaxed.
Talked about life and enjoyed each others company.




And Stockholm too!
It is so so beautiful in the summer.



Bellini and lobster at Grill.
I really do not know why I looked
like that but I am assuming I got a tad
too excited about getting two of my
favourite things in the world..
at the same time!


Karaoke party at Nytorget in the labour part
of Stockholm. And according to me the best part.
It was quite funny really her and I just there,
in between all these happily drunken swedes,
just singing along nineties tunes. Bliss.


And then we had our final sit down,
got on the plane and left.
'Til next time though.

Love,
E

2 kommentarer:

Pauliina sa...

So lovely pictures my sister:)
Miss you<3

Anonym sa...

Indeed, lovely photos of you beautiful ladies.

Thank you for sharing =).

Hearts,
A